- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out is at 1pm. Late check-out, if the site is available, is $10 (site must be cleared by 7pm). No late check-outs on Friday or Saturday.
- Site fee includes 1 camper per/site or 1 camper w/ a tent, or 2 tents, with 2 adults and 2 unmarried children less than 18 years of age. No more than 4 adults per site. Extra adults and kids are subject to a fee. Maximum site capacity is eight (8).
- Quiet time is 11pm-8pm and is enforced
- All garbage MUST be taken to the dumpster.
- (2) vehicles MAXIMUM per site. This is a safety consideration. There is extra parking up by the camp store.
- No smoking
- NO PETS allowed inside of the cabin.
- Waterproof mattress protectors must remain on mattresses at all times.
- No one with a bed wetting/incontinence problem is allowed to sleep on the futon
- Garbage must be removed upon departure and taken to the dumpster
- Please take all of your personal belongings and remove all of your items from the mini fridge
- Speed limit is 10mph.
- NO mini-bikes, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, 3-wheelers, or motorized scooters are permitted inside the campground. Electric scooters and bikes are allowed, provided the speed limit is observed.
- Must be registered at the camp office.
- Must show proof of insurance.
- ONLY licensed drivers can drive golf carts inside the campground.
- Must obey the speed limit and stay on designated camp roads and trails only.
- No driving carts after quiet time except to go to the bathhouse or to your camper after visiting others.
- Carts without headlights may NOT be driven after dusk.
- Disregarding any of these policies can result in immediate dismissal of your golf cart from the park.
- Do NOT move the fire pit.
- Fires must be restricted to the campfire ring on your site. No bonfires.
- Please put your fire out with water before you turn in for the night.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY (this includes CHINESE LANTERNS).
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS ALLOWED.
- We have installed security gates to control traffic and make it more secure for our campers. Charge for visitors is $2.00 per person.
- A $10.00 deposit will be required for a proximatey card for the gate at check in. There is a limit of two gate keys per site since there is a limit of two vehicles per site.
- Gate key cards must be returned to the office during business hours to receive a refund for your deposit.
- Unreturned gate keys will be deactivated after check-out and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Visitors and extra vehicles must park in the visitor parking area located next to the Camp Office.
- REGISTERED GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LET VISITORS IN WITHOUT PAYING THE $2.00 VISITORS FEE.
- There is a gate at the exit that opens automatically as you exit the park.
- We allow non-campers to use our facilities. Our daily pass is $5 per person/day and includes use of all the facilities within the campground during our business hours. Jumping pillow and putt putt are additional.
- Maximum of 8 people per site for overnight guests. This includes a maximum of four (4) adults
- Each additional person over 6 years of age is $2 (children 5 and under are free). All visitors must register with the office and sign a registration slip agreeing to all of the campground policies. All visitors must leave the campground by quiet time. All Campers are responsible for their own guests behavior.
- Visitors must park in the visitor area near the Camp Office - exceptions will be made for the handicapped and elderly.
- Each additional adult for an overnight stay is $5. Additional children ages 6-17 is $4. All overnight guests must register with the camp office and sign a registration slip. All overnight guests must stay in the same unit as the registered camper. If the guest would like a campsite of their own they need come to the camp office to check availability.
Pets (We love pets but… for the comfort and safety of ALL of our camper we have established the following rules)
- Maximum of 2 pets per site.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length or in a crate or kennel when outside - NO EXCEPTIONS - it doesn't matter how well trained, old, obedient, or friendly your dog is.
- BARKING DOGS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS CAMPGROUND.
- Pets must be attended at all times when they are outside of the camper.
- We will not allow any dogs that are of the aggressive nature into the campground.
- Pet waste must be immediately picked up and properly disposed of in a plastic bag.
- Animals are NOT allowed on the beach, in the pool area or in any of the buildings. (This is a State of Michigan Health Code Law)
- All alcohol must be consumed on your site. Alcohol is not permitted off your site or in any of the public buildings.
- No kegs, barrels or other bulk tap quantities are permitted without prior consent of the Park Manager.
- The use of loud speakers (car radios), public address systems, or flood lights is prohibited.
- Radios, TV’s, etc should not be heard on the next site.
- At Camper's Haven, we party during the day and sleep at night. We appreciate campers who have respect for others. Many campers have complimented us on how quiet our campground is and that's the way we want to keep it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- All Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Fourth of July & Labor Day) require a minimum 3 night stay, and the reservation must be paid in full when the site is booked. Regular cancellation policy applies.
- All themed weekends require a minimum 2-night stay, and the reservation must be paid in full when the site is booked. Regular cancellation policy applies.
Pool & 5 Acre Lake
- Lake swimming is marked by the white buoy line at the beach. Please do not swim in any other parts of the lake.
- Inner tubes and other small water inflatable toys are permitted in the lake. For your safety, no large floatable toys are allowed in the pool or lake.
- Michigan Law does not permit dogs within or around designated beach swimming areas. No pets are allowed in any outdoor patio areas, by the store, or pool area. Pets are allowed to swim in any non-beach area of the lake. (although you may want to be considerate of people fishing)
- No glass containers are permitted on the beach or in the pool areas.
- There is NO alcohol permitted at the lake or in the pool areas.
- Campground canoes and kayaks are located at the beach for rental purposes only. Rental fees are $5.00, plus a $5.00 deposit. There are no motor boats allowed on the lake. You are welcome to use your own canoe or kayak, however we do not recommend that you leave it at the beach. Camper's Haven will not be responsible for anyone else's equipment.
- If you cancel your reservation 7 days or less prior to your arrival date, your entire deposit is forfeited. If you cancel greater than 7 days there will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed. No refunds for early departure or weather.
RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE